Cookie Laws within the EU Allow Cookies
Est. 1976
Call us today on 01277 652255
Home   |   Claims   |  Contact Us
Property Owners Insurance

Property owners insurance, whether commercial or residential and buy to let homes requires specialist insurance protection. Our specialist property owners insurance policies offer bespoke insurance protection for both the residential and commercial market whilst catering for buy to let insurance, landlords insurance and blocks of flats insurance.

As a property owner, landlord or manager you are faced with a variety of possible insurance risks, from structural problems with the property, to disputes with tenants. There is no single policy that will cover everything, it is unwise to simply buy off-the-shelf. We can personalise your cover to your requirements.

The value of the property and potential income you may be expecting from it warrants a serious look at the insurance requirements. Like many other businesses, there are specialist polices to suit all property types and owner needs and so having our property insurance advisers advise you will make a big difference to the outcome.

If you are a property owner, developer, landlord or manager, we can give expert advice on planning and managing your property insurance.

We can help you with:

- Assessing your exposure to risks - Arranging insurance for you property portfolio
- Planning the insurance of your property during its construction - Finding competitive premiums and the most suitable insurers
- Understanding policy wordings, exclusions and other complex terms - Managing your claims

The job of insuring property in the UK is becoming complex with more red tape and regulation on its way. By using Ian Brown General Insurance Brokers as your property insurance broker this onerous task is made simpler and far more likely to give you the level of insurance protection your property requires.
Property owners insurance, residential property insurance, commercial property insurance, buy to let insurance, landlords insurance, landlords insurance, landlords building insurance, property letting insurance, blocks of flats insurance, property owners liability insurance, landlords property insurance, landlord building insurance, let property
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.